Bkav and Silver Sea cooperate to distribute AI View security cameras in Vietnam
On the morning of June 15, in Hanoi, the signing ceremony of cooperation agreement in distributing AI View security cameras between Bkav Corporation and Silver Sea Joint Stock Company took place. From June 15, 2021, AI View security cameras manufactured by Bkav will be officially distributed by Silver Sea in Vietnam market.
AI View was launched in mid 2020, being one of the first security cameras in the world successfully integrating artificial intelligence (AI). In comparison to normal cameras, AI cameras help customers save costs for servers and transmission. AI-powered image data processing will be carried out in real-time and right at the cameras, which means there is no need to transfer data to servers, thereby minimizing latency in information processing and ensuring privacy for customers.
The product has been exported to the United States, the most demanding market in the world. In order to enter this market, AI View cameras have passed the tests and obtained FCC Certificate (a strict certificate issued by the Federal Communications Commission, applicable to electronic products), met the ONVIF standard (certifying that the product will be compatible with popular video management software systems in the world such as Milestone, Genetec and so on). Bkav Corporation has also joined the Open Security and Safety Alliance (OSSA) together with leading names such as Bosch, Qualcomm, Hanwha, etc. and is in the list of 150 companies in the world capable of providing the Image/Video Analysis Solutions.
Sharing at the signing ceremony, Mr. Tran Van Dung - General Director of Silver Sea Joint Stock Company said: "With more than 20 years of experience in the field of security and surveillance, we are always proud to be a leading enterprise in research and transfer of the world modern security technology into Vietnam market. The cooperation with Bkav, a leading cyber security company with advanced AI View camera solution, is to solve such problems as border protection, security and order monitoring, traffic, forest fire warning, etc. Thereby, we believe that it will help promote the Vietnamese security technology, contributing to strengthening the capacity of protecting the national security".
Mr. Le Quang Hiep, General Director of Bkav Global, said: "AI View is a product of breakthrough technologies, with good quality, and well received by US customers. This is a firm basis in the strategy of going global, achieving the goal of becoming one of the 5 leading camera manufacturers in the world in the next 5 years. Of course in Vietnam, we will explore the AI camera market, aiming to become the number 1 camera supplier in Vietnam. The cooperation Silver Sea is a great opportunity to accomplish that goal".
- Phu Tai Residence: The first luxury apartment project in Quy Nhon...
- Bkav enters manufacturing industry of surveillance camera and launches...
- Bkav SmartHome cooperates Phu My Hung to deploy smart home for Happy...
- Bkav SmartHome won the bid to deploy the Hong Ha Eco City project
- Ecopark equipped Bkav SmartHome for 296 luxury apartments
- Bkav attended the National Forum on Developing Vietnam Technology...
- Bkav SmartHome diversifies product packages to meet all market demands
- Bkav SmartHome: A comprehensive smart home solution
- Bkav CEO Nguyen Tu Quang: We are the original manufacturer
- Bkav SmartHome officially launches home advanced security devices
- Bkav SmartHome deployed for D’. Palais De Louis imperial apartments
- Bkav deploys its smart home solution at Gamuda Gardens
- Bkav SmartHome – the solution for Singapore's Smart Nation Vision
- Bkav SmartHome with Singapore's Smart Nation Vision