Bkav attended the National Forum on Developing Vietnam Technology Enterprises
On the morning of May 9, the Forum on Developing Vietnamese Technology Enterprises organized by the Ministry of Information and Communications was officially opened at the National Convention Center, Hanoi. The event attracted the participation of more than 1,000 guests who were representatives of the Government, ministries and leading enterprises in technology. Bkav Corporation attended the forum and had a booth of smartphone Bphone and Bkav SmartHome solutions at the exhibition area.
The Forum on Developing Vietnamese Technology Enterprises has the theme of "Aspiration, vision and development orientation for a powerful Vietnam" and the slogan of "Make in Vietnam".
Overview of the Forum
Speaking at the Forum, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that the potential for developing Vietnamese technology enterprises was huge. Besides, we should be aware of challenges in the digital age. Vietnam could still succeed, though participating later, if we grasped the opportunity and had prompt and synchronous action to transform the economy. The Prime Minister stressed that technology enterprises must set the national mission together with the mission of their businesses. Technology enterprises were the key to fulfill the aspiration of a nation "turning into dragon"
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visited the technology exhibition area of 'Make in Vietnam' on the sidelines of the Forum (Photo: Infonet)
Bkav's booth at the event
Attending the event, Mr. Nguyen Tu Quang, Bkav CEO also shared with the reporters: "The 4.0 industrial revolution is especially about intellectuality. We conclude that is the revolution of unlimited creation. Unlimited creation depends only on what you think, how dare you think and how you do it. The way must be methodical and must focus on R&D (research and development). Otherwise we only focus on trade to earn profit for ourselves, the story will be much simpler and cannot create such R&D personnel".
Mr. Nguyen Tu Quang at the event
This is the first time the National Forum on Developing Vietnamese Technology Enterprises has been organized. At the event, the Ministry of Information and Communications and big enterprises together with foreign experts gave discussions as well as lessons to promote the development of ecosystems of Vietnamese technology enterprises, actualizing the desire to turn Vietnam into a great nation in technology.
- Bkav and Silver Sea cooperate to distribute AI View security cameras...
- Phu Tai Residence: The first luxury apartment project in Quy Nhon...
- Bkav enters manufacturing industry of surveillance camera and launches...
- Bkav SmartHome cooperates Phu My Hung to deploy smart home for Happy...
- Bkav SmartHome won the bid to deploy the Hong Ha Eco City project
- Ecopark equipped Bkav SmartHome for 296 luxury apartments
- Bkav CEO Nguyen Tu Quang: We are the original manufacturer
- Bkav SmartHome diversifies product packages to meet all market demands
- Bkav SmartHome: A comprehensive smart home solution
- Bkav SmartHome officially launches home advanced security devices
- Bkav SmartHome deployed for D’. Palais De Louis imperial apartments
- Bkav deploys its smart home solution at Gamuda Gardens
- Bkav SmartHome – the solution for Singapore's Smart Nation Vision
- Bkav SmartHome with Singapore's Smart Nation Vision