URINAL SENSOR VALVE SH-T6
Download: User guide for Urinal sensor valve SH-T6
Urinal Sensor Valve SH-T6, high class product line with luxurious stainless steel cover, operates with infrared sensor technology. The device auto-detects its users and flushes under smart cycle. Unlike conventional manual devices, you no longer needs to press manually. Hybrid technology helps the device using both batteries and power source to operate persistantly and continuously. Nanowatt technology helps the device to operate persistantly for 3 years with 100 uses per day. The smart and auto feature of the devices help saving water and staying hygiene during usage.
Urinal sensor valve SH-T6
The device can be installed for male urinals of toilets in families, restaurants, offices, schools, hospital, buildings, public areas, etc. and will bring the cleanliness and comforts to its users.
- Voltage: 220V – 50/60Hz
- Voltage: 6V – 4 AA alkaline batteries
- 304 luxurious stainless steel cover with 2mm depth
- Battery durability: 3 years with 100 times / day
- Sensor range: Adjustable among 40 – 80 cm
- Water supply pressure: 0,7 – 7,6 Kgf/cm2
- Auto flushing mode: every 12 hours if there is not using
- Low battery alert: Led flashes 2 seconds/time
- Dimensions: 245 x 92 x 92 mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Warranty: 12 months
The device can be easily installed with all types of wall-mount urinals on markets. It can replaces manual valves at currently-in-used buildings, thanks to its battery mode, or at new ones, using power lines, to operate persistantly and continuously. The installation time for each device is around 10-15 minutes.
Installation diagram and dimensions of Urinal sensor valve SH-T6